Warsaw 10 ºC
Contact us
Documents and car safety equipment

Before you drive to Poland in your own car check that you have all the necessary documents and that you carry the basic car safety equipment in case of a breakdown. 


  • Passport, Identity card, or some valid proof of personal identity.
  • International Driving Licence.
  • Vehicle registration certificate with a valid MOT certificate.
  • Civil liability insurance (OC).

Car equipment

All vehicles must be equipped with a fire-extinguisher, warning triangle and first aid kit. It is also advisable to have telephone numbers to emergency road services. If you are driving your own car, try contacting your insurance company to see what can be arranged, or contact our Contact Center who will arrange road assistance for you.

Subscribe to our newsletter