Privacy & Cookies Policy
The Privacy & Cookies Policy
The Privacy & Cookies Policy below applies to all information which can be accessed by users visiting www.poland.travel/en-gb (The "Site"):
Your privacy is important to us. We treat it, and any information that you give to us, with as much care as possible. Please read the following policy to understand what we do with your information. You should read it together with the Terms & Conditions (the "Terms") elsewhere on this Site.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small bits of information, usually text files, which may be put and stored on your device when you first visit a site or page or use an internet service. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page from which they originated, expiration date and a unique cookie value number.
What types of cookies do we use?
The Site makes use of the following types of cookies:
Third party cookies
• Google Analytics cookies - __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz and similar: they are used to generate statistics which help us understand how users access information on the Site. They tell us how to improve the structure and content of our internet services. More information on the Google Analytics Cookies can be found by clicking on https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
• Iwebreader – Ivona webreader cookies: they are used to calculate statistical data processed by the Ivona Webreader service.
• Addthis cookies: they are used to help us share links to articles on the Site with social media and other websites.
Our own session cookies
• session cookies: they are temporary cookies used during a browser session and are deleted once the user logs off, leaves the Site or closes his/her browsing software.
• adserver.pot.gov.pl cookies: they are used to generate statistics for banners and advertising content displayed on the Site.
• jfcookie[lang] cookie: it is used to record user's language preference, allowing your browser to remember the language in which you prefer to access the content of the Site.
• content_note cookie: it is used to help you access articles added to the notepad on the Site.
How to control cookies?
In many cases your internet browser is configured by default to allow the storage of cookies on your device. You may change this setting at any time by accessing your browser configuration preferences. For instance, you may set cookies to be automatically accepted, rejected, or tell your browser to ask you what to do each time a cookie is sent to your device. For more information about handling cookies on your device, please check your browser's preferences help file.
Please be advised that certain cookies are necessary in order for you to use the Site. By rejecting them you may restrict your access to certain functions of our internet services.
Cookies placed on your device may also be made available to certain approved providers of advertising content and to our carefully selected partners.
We only collect your personal information in accordance with our Terms and these Clauses. The information that we collect is known as the Registration Information (defined in the Terms) and information relating to your use of the site as detailed below. We use the Registration Information only where you allow us to do so and only in respect of the offer and activities on this Site that you request.
If you enter a competition on this Site, we will use the Registration Information to contact you to let you know if you have won and also to deliver your prize. Each competition has its own rules and they will be visible when you enter the competition online. Please ensure that you read them fully. Please read the Clause "Competitions" in the Terms.
You warrant that the Registration Information is true, accurate and current and you shall inform us of any changes made to the Registration Information. You shall not impersonate any living person when providing us with the Registration Information.
Use of Registration Information
We may use the Registration Information from time to time to offer you services and products based on the preferences that you identify during the registration process, and based on any preferences of which you subsequently make us aware. We obtain your permission to carry out such promotions through the registration process when we obtain your Registration Information. To offer you such third party services we may email you at the email address that you give us when you give us the Registration Information.
We shall only use your personal data for the following purposes where applicable:
(a) to identify you as a registered user of our website and to allow you to post messages on our forum, where applicable;
(b) to provide you with promotional materials and services (which may include products and services that we supply in association with our carefully selected partners);
(c) to process any payments from you, where applicable;
(d) to send you information regarding our products and services with your consent;
(e) to send you information regarding the products and services of our carefully selected partners with your consent;
(g) for producing statistics and other information relating to the use of the Site (see: Cookies).
You may at any time revoke your consent to send you information and goods for the purposes noted above by contacting us and by unsubscribing from our services by following the procedure set out in any of the relevant emails that we may send you.
In the event that you would like to view a copy of the information that we hold on you, you may do so at any time by requesting a copy to be sent you on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may charge you a fee of up to £10 for the provision of such information.