Wroclaw nominated for European Best Destinations Award - Vote now!
Wroclaw is shortlisted amongst 20 other destinations in Europe for European Best Destinations 2018 Award.
European Capital of Culture 2016 is a wondrous city of rich history and exceptional beauty. When visiting city, you will be discovering truly magical places.
Key facts about the city:
- Wrocław is a dynamic centre of culture with numerous theatres, an opera, a concert hall and many clubs, museums and galleries.
- There are 12 islands nad more than 100 bridges in the city
- Part of the city, Ostrów Tumski "Cathedral Island" is one of the most beautiful preserved religoius buildings in Europe from the early Middle Ages.
- The Wroclaw Town Hall is one of the most magnificent Gothic and Renaissance buildings in Central Europe
- Large, renovated Market Square of the city is one of the most beautiful in Poland and in Europe.
- There are more than 14 parks and gardens in the city including Botanical Garden, Zoological Garden and Japanese Garden.
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław, a milestone in the history of reinforced concrete architecture, designed by the architect Max Berg is listed on UNESCO World Heritage list amongst with 14 other sites in Poland.
- The city is home to more than 300 little dwarfs
- City hosted The World Games 2017
How to VOTE?
Visit: https://www.europeanbestdestinations.com/ or follow the instruction below.